Thursday, March 24, 2011

Braeden and Mary

I stole this from Whitney's blog :) It looked like something fun to fill out.
 
1. Where did you meet?
We met at The Home Depot. I had been working there for almost a year as a cashier when he started in the Lumber Dept.

2. What was the first thing that went through your head when you met?
My first comment to a co-worker was "He is going to be my next boyfriend".

3. Do you remember what he was wearing?
He was in a white polo, jeans and ball cap.

4. When was the first time you kissed.....
It was our first date. After dinner and mini-golf we went back to my house to watch a movie. One thing lead to another and he kissed me. Very scandalous I know :)

5. Who was there when you first met....
Dane Caldwell in Lumber.

6. What was your first conversation about.....
Welcoming him to the Home Depot crew.

7. Where was your first date....
Cascade Golf in Orem then to dinner.

8. How did he ask you on your first date.....
He had just gotten off work and I was at the returns desk helping a customer. He waited until I was free and walked up and asked what I was doing Saturday night. ( I was so FREAKING excited!!)

9. How did he ask you to be his girlfriend?
After dating for three weeks, I met his family for the time and that same day he told me that he loved me...I think that sealed the deal :)

10. Do you have kids?
Camryn Elizabeth who is almost one.

11. Have you ever broken the law with this person....
Speeding is something we often do :)

12. When was the fist time you realized you liked this person.?
Before we went out. I would try not to stare as he walked by at work.

13. What was the most expensive thing they have given you?
My wedding ring that he designed. I love it!

14. Do you have a song?
At the beginning.

15. What is the thing you do that gets you on his nerves...
I tend to get offended easy...I am trying so hard to not!

16. What causes the most arguments?
Probably money.

No comments:

Post a Comment