Friday, March 18, 2011

Lil bug

Every so often Camryn will wake up during the night and we will just bring her in the bed with us. It is so much easier to just let her fall back asleep with us. That doesn't happen often but sometimes she just wants to snuggle. She will always with out fail get as close to you as she can. I will be on the edge of the bed and she is right there with me. She has also started to sleep on her face and it is so funny. I was worried about it at first but she does fine on her belly. We always put her to bed on her back but she will roll over on her side and then to her face. Last night she woke up around 5 and Braeden was already gone for work so I got her and laid her in bed with me. When I got up an hour later she was completly out and she looked quite content on her face.
I then moved the pillow that was in front of her face and she was still out. It was so funny, I had to take some pictures to show Braeden.
Also, her hair is getting so long and I love it. Yesterday I put her hair in little pig tails behind her ears. They were SO CUTE!! She screamed while I did it but it was worth it :) By the time we got to my moms one was sticking staright up and the other one was still in-tact LOL She has laid on the one side the whole ride LOL. This morning I decided to put her hair in pig tails again, she only started to pull away during the second one. I think that means that she is liking it more and more. :) She really looks so grown up with them. I tried to get a picture of the back of her hair and she thought that it was a game and she would turn her head from side to side. She just laughed so I gave up for today. I am determined to get a good one soon.

1 comment: