Friday, March 11, 2011

New to blogging...

Hello everyone. We are new to blog, most everyone has one so why not us! A little bit about us. Braeden and I were married in November of 2008. We have a wonderful daughter named Camryn. She is 11 months old and quite the handful. We have two akitas, Kiwi and Kodi we have had them since we were first married.
Braeden is going to school at UVU for his associates in University Studies. I am just working for now. Eventually I would like to go back to school, not sure what I would major in quite yet. My mother in-law and my mom switch off watching Camryn during the week. She gets a lot of attention and is very spoiled. She has started to crawl, we are really in for some trouble. She isn't very fast...yet.
I will post pcitures soon....until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment