Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just another day...

I am super excited for the weekend!! This has been the longest week! With it getting warmer outside it just makes it that much better. Today we have a double header in soccer. I am just hoping that all our players actually show up. 80 minutes of straight soccer might kill me! I have just been cleaning, doing laundry and relaxing until the games start. Camryn is taking a nap, Braeden is on his way home from work and I'm bummin it :)
Update on Camryns birthday blanket. I have cut all the squares, sewn them together in rows, now all I need to do is sew the rows together and then sew around the outside. I am really excited for it to be done. It has turned out really well!! I am looking for a sewing machine if anyone knows of a good deal on one. I have been using my friends to make it so far but I would love to have one of my own! Braeden said that when we get our own house that he will build me a craft room and craft table :) I am so excited for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment