Saturday, March 12, 2011

A normal Saturday

Saturdays bring cleaning, laundry and trying to play outside or be active. I am not a fan of doing laundry. I have no problem sorting, putting it in the washer, changing the batch but when I have to actually put it away.. yuck. Its a good thing that I end up putting it away though LOL Cleaning is a given every Saturday. When you work 40 hour weeks Saturday is the only day to really get the good cleaning done. Thank goodness for Sundays...I really enjoy being home with the family not doing much.
As for being active...Braeden and I play on a co-ed soccer team every Saturday. That is something that we look forward to every weekend. Our first game of the new season was last week. We won 8 to 2 :) It was a great way to start the season. We have to have at least 2 girls on the field during the game. There was me and another girl that showed up...so yes we played for 40 mintues straight. It was a huge plus that she scored three times helping us win. I have only ever scored once...I am working on it LOL I think that I have come a long way...I had never played until we started dating. Braeden said I have gotten better...do you think he just says that? LOL
Until next time...time to change a batch.

1 comment:

  1. i HATE putting laundry (and clean dishes) away! Currently, there is a huge pile in our extra bed room of 3+ weeks of clean laundry. My goal is to get it all done tonight... we shall see.

    ReplyDelete