Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gratitude

I have been thinking about all the things that I take for granted lately. The things that I am so grateful for.
One is my husband, I don't think he knows how much I need and appreciate him. He is such a good person. He is such a good example for me. He is a wonderful father, maybe a little rough with my little girl ;) He can not wait for a little boy, to wrestle, to teach how to play soccer and to just be his little man.
Another is the blessings of going to the temple. I have been trying to go to the temple as much as I can. It is hard sometimes in our busy lives. My friend from work has been so wonderful with wanting to go with me. I am going to try to make it a goal to go once a week. I always feel so refreshed when I go. I feel at peace with my self and feel that I can get through this crazy this crazy thing called life.
Camryn is my other blessing she is getting so big! It really is so crazy how time really flies when you are having fun. It seems like yesterday that I could just sit and feel her move in my belly. She will be one soon. I am really kind of sad that we don't have a baby anymore. She is a little girl! My father in-law keeps telling me that I just need to have another one. I don't think that I am quite ready for that but maybe soon. I am so grateful that everything has turned out good with her. When she was at Primary Children's Hospital for the first two weeks it was the longest two weeks of my life. The thought of actually loosing her was too much to bare. I don't know what I would do with out seeing her beautiful smile everyday, hearing her say mommy and even her being a little terd. I am ever so grateful for all the prayers that we received on her behalf. My heart goes out too all that have every experienced anything so heart breaking as loosing a child. I wish that there was something that I could do to ease your pain.
I am going to try to not take these wonderful things for granted. This is a crazy, scary and exciting life that we live. Lets try to make the best of it!

1 comment: