Monday, March 14, 2011

Daylight Savings...

I love the idea of daylight savings but when I got out of bed this morning it was still dark. I am not loving that part. If it is dark outside, I should still be in bed...right? I know that I am going to love having it lighter in the evenings. One of my favorite things about spring and summer is how late you can stay outside and it still be warm and light. I am sure that most everyone feels the same way. This is just going to take a few days to get used to.
Soccer game Saturday night, we won 8 to 5. Braeden scored 5 goals! It was a really good game. After the game we had a wedding reception to go to. It was for a guy in our ward that Braeden grew up with. We hurried to my moms where we quickly showered and got changed for the reception. We made it in the last little bit and got to see the couple off.
It makes me think of our reception. I am really glad that; that is over with. It was wonderful and everything but it gets to the point where you just want to get out of there. The groom kept looking at his watch and we just had to laugh. I think that all grooms and couples get that way. We wish them the best in their new life together.

1 comment:

  1. i was hoping today would go fast thanks to day light savings, but it's not... maybe tomorrow.
    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete